Applied Behavioral Connections works with schools across Ohio to provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, behavior support services and educational consultation services for children with autism and other developmental disorders. We understand that the school staff and our clinical staff must work closely together to help children reach their full potential.
Applied Behavioral Connections offers the highest quality of intensive, research-based behavioral treatment and provides schools the staff training, consulting and programming necessary for high-quality, consistent teaching and behavioral intervention.
Positive Behavior Support Plans are developed and monitored under the direction of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and implemented by a team that includes certified special education teachers and other professionals dedicated to students’ academic and behavioral gains.
Applied Behavioral Connections offers schools the following:
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and Functional Analysis (FA)
- Positive Behavior Support Plans
- ABA-trained 1:1 aides and PCAs
- Behavior support to IEP teams and classroom teachers
- Classroom-based consultation
- Staff Training and Professional Development